This “Sunny” Green Juice is one that can be made in a juicer, or if you don’t have one it will work in a blender too!
- 2 big handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1/2 seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple or mango
- 1/2 large navel orange, peeled
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup water
Directions for Blender:
Note: Halve the recipe if using a blender!
- Chop the cucumber, pineapple, orange, and lime into 1-inch chunks for easier blending.
- Place the spinach in the blender jug first, followed by about half of the other ingredients and ½ cup of water.
- Secure the blender lid and start off blending at moderate speed. Pulse if necessary to get things moving, then gradually increase speed to high.
- Once the mixture is close to being fully pureed, add the remaining ingredients and continue to blend. Only add additional water if necessary.
- If you want to strain your juice, with a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer and the back of a large spoon. Alternatively, continue blending until most of the pulp has disappeared. This may take a few minutes.
- If you don’t mind pulp, just pour your juice straight into a glass and enjoy!