15oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup strawberry preserves
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat the bottom and edges of 10-inch square baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients and blend until well mixed and smooth.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and even out the top. If you’re feeling fancy, put a dollop or two of the strawberry perserves on top, and drag a knife through the mixture to create a marbled look.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the top as firm and a toothpick comes out the center clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!