- 1 cup flour
- 1 &1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 butter or Coconut oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp of brewers yeast (very important)
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1 egg
- 2-3 Tbsp of water
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a separate bowl, combine flax meal and water (aka. Flax Egg) and let sit for around 5 minutes before adding.
- Add in remaining dry ingredients, except for the oats, and mix well
- Finally mix the oats and any other ingredients you may wish to add for flavor (chocolate chips, peanut butter, apple sauce, etc)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on how chewy or crunchy you like your cookies.
- The brewers yeast has a very strong flavor, but is important for increasing milk supply, the more you add the better, but it may become overpowering.
- Other possible additions: Coconut, Banana, Cranberries, Dried Apricots, White Chocolate, Cinnamon