This healthy breakfast sandwich is a delicious way to use up pesto and fresh mozzarella cheese and it’s ready in just 5 minutes.
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 tsp prepared pesto
- 1 thin slice fresh mozzarella cheese
- Begin by toasting the English muffin
- Combine egg and roasted red pepper in small (approx. 8oz) microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave about 1 minute, until egg is set.
- Spread pesto on English muffin and top with cheese and egg mixture