- 6 ounces dried farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced portobello mushroom
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups thinly sliced fresh spinach
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Cook Farfalle to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add mushroom, onion and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes stirring occasionally. Add Spinach, thyme and pepper; cook until heated, approx. 1 minute.
- Stir in cooked pasta; sprinkle with cheese